Canadian Income Tax Calculator
Use our simple 2022 income tax calculator for an idea of what your return will look like this year. Get a rough estimate of how much you’ll get back or what you’ll owe.
Your taxable income puts you in the following brackets:
- Tax Bracket FederalTax Rate Federal
- Less than $50,197.0015%
- $50,197.00 - $100,392.0020.5%
- $100,392.00 - $155,625.0026%
- $155,625.00 - $221,708.0029%
- More than $221,708.0033%
File your taxes the way you want.
File with an Expert
Meet with a Tax Expert to discuss and file your return in person.
Drop in and drop off
Stop by an office to drop off your documents with a Tax Expert.
Expert tax service from anywhere
Upload your documents remotely and a Tax Expert will file your taxes.
Income Tax FAQ.
- Why should I file my taxes?
- When are taxes due in Canada?
- How long does it take to get a tax refund in Canada?
- Does everyone need to file an income tax return?
- How long should I keep my income tax records?
- What should be reported as income?
- How do I determine my employment income?
- What are RRSPs?
- What are capital gains and losses?